This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 8 January 2012

The Color Room - Palette #92

Hi Everyone, it's a sunny weekend in Johannesburg and I am enjoying the hot weather.

I joined The Color Room this past week and looked at the current colour palette and really liked the colours. Here is the palette below:



So I put a layout together and here is my offering below, plus 2 close ups of the flowers and embelishments.





The materials used are:
Paper Pizazz paper
Bazzill cardstock
Prima Cut-outs
Doodlebug Design stickers
Unknown textured paper
Enmarc Wood cut outs
Kaisercraft Rub Ons
Unknown flowers
Martha Stewart Punch
Unknown Ribbon
Glitz - whatnot cutouts

Visit The Color Room and maybe you find some inspiration.
http://thecolorroom.ning.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment