This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 6 January 2012

Tag Layout - Having a Blast

Hi to everyone..the week has gone so quickly we are already at Friday!

I wanted to do another sunny layout for our beach holiday and had some American Craft tags that had been sitting for quite a while and I wasn't sure what to do with them.  So I decided to try and use most of them in my sunny layout.  I think the effect was quite successful and here is the layout below.



And here is a close up of the tags.


 
The materials used were:
American Craft decorative tags
Echo Park - Happy Days - Papers and stickers
Martha Stweart punch
My Minds Eye - Summertime Rub ons
Twine

Maybe you can find a little bit of inspiration with some tags too...
Have a scrappy day.
Denise

1 comment:

  1. wow, Denise! i like what you did with those tags! your LO is very cool and sunny (ha-ha, at the same time! :-)))))

    ReplyDelete