This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 2 March 2012

Scrap Africa - Sketch #2 - A Boy and his Dog

Hi Everyone

Thank goodness for Friday's! This is definitely the best day of the week!

Last night I sat and did a layout for this challenge and wanted to show you.
Here is the sketch and then below that is my version.




I used Glitz Basics Paper, Upikit Paper and Echo Park alpha stickers. I did a double border using a Martha Stewart punch and then did some flick painting with Smooch spray ink.

The theme for me is such a precious one, since my son Joe and his dog Rosie are such good buddies.  The journalling kinda says it all! These two are inseparable!




If you are off to Hobby X, enjoy and hope you find lots of goodies.
Enjoy your weekend.
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! The colors are so youthful and outdoorsy--perfect for your theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright and fun colours you used for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout Denise. Boys and dogs just go so well together;-) Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOOOOO COOL!
    %-)
    veri nice !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout the colurs are great and the photos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, I love it!!!! Denise your LO is soooo cool!!! I love those dogies with glitter! so cute!
    thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete