This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 22 April 2012

Happy Birthday Card

Hi Everyone

I am really enjoying the weekend and enjoying spending some time with the family and just relaxing a little.

This week I had a really bad bout of the tummy bug and I was absolutely miserable for a few days, but as always happens, these sorts of things give one a new and fresh perspective. I am happy to be alive and happy to be creating and have a new and fresh approach to life again.

Anyway, enough of the philosophy and here is a card that I made for Let's Scrap. I had previously made a layout and since I had some papers over, I wanted to make a card.

Here is my card.

The patterned paper is Kaisercraft, with the stickers and wording being Echo Park and the number 5 from Crate Paper and the cute little aeroplane also Kaisercraft.

Take a closer look.


Thanks for stopping by.
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better. Stomach illnesses are the worst.

    Your card is cute--good job using up your scraps! I adore how you used the airplane stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you feel better (though, you wrote this post a couple of days ago)
    very nice card!

    ReplyDelete