This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 27 September 2012

Dad's 70th - Prima BPP Challenge

Hi Everyone

I am so looking forward to Friday and the weekend! This has been a looooong week!
In anycase, I am sure it will be here soon enough.

Today I have a layout for the Prima BPP Challenge.  This was the sketch.

2012SEPTEMBERBAPHege

And here is my take on it.


This is such a special layout for me, as was taken on my Dad's 70th birthday. I am really in awe of him and he is truly such a special man.

I used the Meadow Lark collection, with a Celebr8 chipboard and a 7 Gypsies border stamp.

The background was created with a Prima stencil and gesso and then I did some inking and misting over it.

Here are 2 close-ups for good measure.



Thanks so much for visiting today!
Your patronage is truly appreciated!
Have a super evening!
Denise x

2 comments: