This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Berry71Bleu - Guest Designer October

Hi Everyone

I am so excited to share this news with you!  Please check here for this post at Berry Bleu.
It is really such an honour and it was awesome working with Marivic's tags!

Here are the layouts that were featured.

The first is using the amazing London Market collection from Pink Paislee - The Time of My Life!
In addition, I used Petaloo flowers, Prima flowers and a Design Worx chipboard and an Enmarc chipboard corner, and 7 Gypsies stickers. There are some close-ups below also showing Marivic Clifton's marvelous tags. The journalling says that "I have found that if you love life, it will love you right back"!




My second layout was also a Pink Paislee, but Sweetness collection layout - Happily Ever After
I used another Design Worx chipboard, which I coloured with brown and golds to give it an aged look.
The gramaphone is also an Enmarc chippie and I used Petaloo flowers.
On the background I used a Chiswick stamp. Here also is a super and beautiful tag made by Marivic.



Thanks for checking in today!
Have a great day!
Denise

10 comments:

  1. How super is that...! Congratulations on such an honour...and well done on your LO's! Stunning work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baie geluk Denise...jou "layouts" is pragtig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww, love the way you arragement thse all elements,,,,,,,you are really talented,,,,Thanks for your comments at Delightfully Crazy blog wth my picts. So please feel free to choose your favo product from all my stuff .....Let me know my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much...but really not necessary...just always must comment on beautiful eye candy! ;-)

      Delete
  4. Hi Denise. Thank you so very much for your beautiful comment on my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to visit me. I had a bit of a browse at your blog too and your work is really stunning! You have a wonderful style. Will be back soon for another visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Marelize...really appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog too! ;-)

      Delete