This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 3 May 2013

Emmy - Sketchbook 365 April Challenge

Hi Everyone

It's Friday and the start of the weekend! Yay! It's always such a brilliant day.

I have completed a page for the Sketchbook 365 sketch challenge.

Latest Sketch Challenge - April 2013

Here is my take on it.


I used Graphic 45 papers and did some fussy cutting too! I have no idea what the make is of the chipboards, but I used Kwik Crackle for a nice effect.



This layout is of my Aunt Emily, who from small, we just call "Emmy".  She is now in her eighties and although frail, she is still able to visit with us and be a part of the family gatherings! I love these photo's of her, where she looks so well and so elegant.

Thanks for popping in.
I hope you have a super Friday!
Denise x

11 comments:

  1. I love this layout and the sketch. Pinned it to try ;-)

    Love the chippies and the fussy cutting...gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Denise! LOVE that chippie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally elegant and feminine. Love the fussy cutting and the flourishes in the corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Denise. So pretty. Love these papersm My aunt who I really loved was also called emmy.. her name was Maureen, shortened to M and then to emmy :D Gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous Denise. A true favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning page! I love the flowers and the title lettering. Gorgeous work! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful page Denise! Truly soft & gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pretty, vintage style of this layout.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emmy is so sweet, she has the most gorgeous face .... and what a pretty layout to match!! I love how you used this paper collection.... it is totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete