This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 17 December 2013

I Love My December Daisies - CSI Case File #102

Hello Everyone

I loved the Case File over at CSI and so just had to make time to play along! Check out the colours and the sketch.



Here is my take on it.


Evidence: Leaves, circles and doodling
Testimony: Love


My journalling says exactly what this page is about:
I absolutely love December because then my garden is awash in white, as the daisies are in bloom! This is also always the sign of summer and hot weather! They are so striking in their numbers! Bloomin' marvelous!




I had this daisy stamp that I have been wanting to use for ages and this was the perfect page to use it for.  So I stamped the daisies and then fussy cut them, along with the yellow middle! They really look so pretty and I am so pleased that I eventually made use of this stamp.


The papers and stickers are Echo Park, For the Record 2.

Thanks so much for popping by...
I really appreciate your visits.
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous!!!
    I love daisies too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch and challenge. I love daisies too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had the perfect photo for this challenge and the perfect stamp to embellish...Love this Denise :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a such a special layout Denise. So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty Denise! Here it is Hibiscus for me!! LOVELY!!!

    ReplyDelete