This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 14 March 2014

Two Cute Cool Cucumbers - CSI Case File 113

Hello Everyone

I am really pleased it's Friday and that there can be some real scrappy time and hopefully some rest and relaxation inbetween all the weekendy stuff!! ;-)

I have a page to share for the new CSI Case File 113.


Here's my take on it.


I used all sorts of bits and pieces from various collections, and certainly was a great page for using up some of my stash.



Evidence: Birds and scallop doodling
Testimony: I am documenting a memory


My journalling is at the back of this page and says this:

Before I had my own children, these 2 cheeky monkeys occupied much of my spare time and I spent a lot of time with them. Not that I don't spend time with them now, but they are young ladies now and often have their own activities and friends to occupy them.

Here Tayla was probably about 2 and Carmen 5, they were so pleased with their new pink sunglasses that they were happy to pose and were absolutely "so cool" and cute, all at the same time!

It's fond memories, like these, that I have of you two and I sometimes wish that you were still my "little" neices!!




Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super weekend!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooooooo sweet! Love the vibrant colors and girly mix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright and happy colours of this page Denise. You tell a good story too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet page with these two cuties in their pink sunnies. The frames and the design look great angling across the page :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love it when stashraiding results in such a sweet page as this one! they sure are Miss cutie pants both of them! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the coolest layout. Different for you in that it is clean and simple. Love the frames and the soft misting on the backgound page looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete