This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 10 May 2014

Today: Enjoy the Little Things - OUAS May Challenge

Hello Everyone

I hope that you had a good week and that today you are finding some time to relax, as well as perhaps some scrappy time.

I finished a page for the OUAS May challenge and I am really pleased the result.

Journalling Theme: "Anything goes...."


Here's my take on it.


I love the title of this page, because this is what this page is about, the everyday little moments that are just precious and special.

My tag under the photo say this: Today: Enjoy the little things, because these are really the things that matter. These are the everyday moments that mean so much to me! On Wednesday afternoon, we took the dogs for a walk to Rhodes park, and this was a photo I took, while resting at the side of the lake. Spending time with my boys and doggies, these are the best moments and everything I need!! 07 May 2014


I used the super collection from BoBunny - Woodland Winter - can you believe how well it worked here?! LOL!  I also used some washi tape from BoBunny Modern Miss.  So perfect for a boys page. I also used a few stickers from Fancy Pants Collecting Moments.


I had so much fun with my gesso, spritsing and stamping.


The chipboard frames are leftovers from chipboard sets and were just lightly coloured with inks.


Thanks for stopping by and enjoying this everyday moment with me!
I love and appreciate your comments!
Have a super day!
Denise

19 comments:

  1. Denise, this page is lovely and very soulful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Denise it's really awesome LO! Love the details and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page! I love the misted background! Great use of a winter collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phenomenal page, Denise! Loving that background, and the colors are perfection with your picture. How cool are those trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will you believe that I had this page open the entire day coming back for looks at the amazing ink work and design??? Just love how your ink made puddles around the gesso...An absolute stunning design Denise...A sure winner in my eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow, wow Denise, this is a knockout! The photo of Jo with the dog is so tender and sweet. He's out with his Daddy and the other dog and they look thrilled with the whole outing. Then, your background is brilliant...I love the water colour effects with that deep blue....Absolutely my newest fave :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with Patricia... That bg work is STUNNING...& the blue works sooo well with those papers....it's really, really popalicious!!! There's so much happening, but in a subtle sorta way. NEW FAVE!!!! Thanks, as always, for playing along at OUAS...& don't forget the FB linkup ... If you haven't done it already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful layout, the background and texture is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely LOVE this layout Denise. It's so striking with the colours and the mix of patterns. A fave for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is absolutely amazing! LOVE everything about this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This layout is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore this LO Denise ! just in love with the super awesome background you created ! the stencilled bubbles with misting are to die for!! I have been hunting for this stencil but in vain..
    Such an outstanding creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This page is my favourite by you Denise. Your background work is spectacular. I love the way you allowed the colours to run into the patterned papers. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with Lynette this is your best page ever .(that I have seen) The photo is amazing , the colours superb it just fits together so well . A real moment caught and displayed so well - and as Patricia says you just want to go back and look at it again. Well done a gem to be so proud of.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! I just love this layout. That background is just amazing....:) You knocked this one out of the park. Beautiful photo, amazing background and I love those trees too.. Go you.... Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS this month. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vow have no words for this beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow amazing lo! love this colors and cute photo! and this trees....so good! thanks for playing along with OUAS!

    ReplyDelete