This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 23 April 2015

BoBunny Scrapbook Adhesives 3L Blog Hop





Hello Everyone

Welcome to the BoBunny & Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog hop!  You should have come 
from: Scrapbook Adhesives 3L.


For my project I created a canvas for Mothers Day, next month.  I plan to give it either to my Mother or sister as a Mothers Day gift.

Here 's the canvas.



This is a 20cmx20cm canvas.  I used stickable stencils and gesso to create the background and then used Tim Holtz Distress Paint - Gathered Twigs for the colouring, along with some blue acrylic paint.



I stamped the flowers and leaves with BoBunny stamps and then coloured them with watercolour pencils. I then fussy cut them.  I used gold beads for the centres of the bigger flowers and Ivory Flower Soft for the smaller flower centres. I stuck these down with the 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives 3L.



This is an angled shot to give you an idea of the layering and different elements.




The verse I found on Pinterest and I just loved it so much. It's such a great piece for any Mother to remind us of the vitally important role that we play, in our childrens lives. I printed this onto the patterned paper and then stuck them down the with the 3D Foam Creative Sheets from Scrapbook Adhesives 3L. I loved these 3D Foam Creative Sheets, I am definitely going to aquire some more of these.

Sometimes when one has painted onto a canvas, not all the adhesives stick so well.  However, these Scrapbook Adhesives 3L products were just amazing and stuck like a dream. That's exactly what one wants and makes for pleasurable and easy creating! ;-)

BoBunny Supplies Used:

Patterned Paper - BoBunny - Garden Journal - Post Card
BoBunny Stickable Stencils - Borders
BoBunny Stamps - Floral

Scrapbook Adhesives 3L Used:
3D Foam Creative Sheets
3D Foam Squares



I have a little prize giveaway for you blog hoppers ;-) So please remember to leave a comment and one lucky person will win this little parcel.



I have 2 hops from my page...
The first hop is AJ from Scrapbook Adhesives here.
The second hop is Megan from BoBunny here.

Thanks for popping by!

Have a super day!
Denise x



29 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely gorgeous canvas! I love everything about it! Great color palette and that sentiment is perfect! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous canvas and perfect for Mother's day!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect background Denise. I have never used stickable stencils, you got me interested!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous canvas. Such a nice Mother's day gift. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I am blown away, that is so awesome! Great details and dimension!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a gorgeous canvas!! I love the flowers stamped and fussy cut! What a beautiful piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love fussy cutting. the flowers and leaves are beautiful.
    Love the antique look of the background.
    Any mother would be thrilled to get this canvas.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely! Your combination of all the design elements is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Denise this page is absolutely stunning the papers you chose are so lovely just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful this canvas
    came out! Either one of
    them will love it.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful card, and i love the collors <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, this is gorgeous! I love that you decided to make a canvas piece with all of this detail. The colors are gorgeous, and everything ties in so well. What a masterpiece! That sentiment is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The fussy cutter in my loves this piece, just beautiful Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Mother's Day canvas is stunning! What a lovely gift! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely canvas! And what a sweetie to offer such fab candy! : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous dimension, a beautiful canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful design and verse for Mothers Day! I love vintage designs and flowers and so this is a real winner! New follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous colours and textures here Denise - I especially love the fussy cut flowers with the beaded centre. The quote is perfect or Mother's day, thanks, as always, for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, what a gorgeous canvas! I love the details and texture. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your canvas is so beautiful. I really like the beads that you adhered to the flower centers and that great sentiment. What a keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely canvas - your mum will love it I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adore that quote - it works so well on your canvas....& those blue flowers set it all off sooo well:):) Only problem is if you give it to one...then the other will be sad!!! You might have to make a 2nd one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a beautiful gift you have created! Your mother or sister will be thrilled to receive it! So many lovely details and dimension! Thank you for sharing and being part of the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous job. Love how you have done tge flowers

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a great canvas-- love the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a beautiful work of art. Love the arrangement of elements and the verse.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful mothers day presentation. Great design with the Bo and nice support by 3L

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful! A lovely canvas!!

    ReplyDelete