This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 17 April 2015

Pencil Challenge no.49 - Scrap Africa

Hello Everyone

We have a really super challenge at Scrap Africa and one can really go to town with it...
Here's some super ideas from an old Scrap365 magazine....



Me loving the watercolours...I went with using watercolour pencils or aquarelle pencils.

I made a tag.




I used pencils on the background as well as colouring the flowers.  I then softened it all up by white spritzing.  I might have been a touch heavy handed! LOL



I used Botanical Garden papers from BoBunny. The flowers were stamped and coloured and then fussy cut.

Thanks so much for popping in!
I hope you have a creative weekend!
Denise x




6 comments:

  1. What a FASCINATING challenge....love what you did here...so pretty! I have Aquerelle pencils and rarely use em......must rectify that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable tag my dear
    I just love one pencil, LOL
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful tag Denise! love these flowers - so soft colours and design ))) and your way to use pencil is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Riikka is the queen of pencil too... I love your take on it. It looks soft and pretty. I don't think you were too heavy handed at all. This is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! Riikka is a never ending source of bright ideas!!

    ReplyDelete