This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 13 July 2015

Birthday Card - Graphic 45

Hello Everyone

I am on a G45 roll at the moment...LOL...so loving the fussy cutting and beautiful papers! ;-)

I had to make a card for a friends Birthday and so used French Country.


Here's a look from the side.


I hope to give it to her tomorrow at our scrap and chat.

Thanks so much for stopping by...
Just a quick postie...
Be back soon!
Denise x

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous with all the layers and fussy cutting! I love Graphic 45 but haven't quite figured out how to work with the prints yet so am always looking for ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Gorgeous Denise....I'm sure she will love it. All the layers and fussy cutting is wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty card Denise! love these earth tones and fussy cutting)))) thoose sunflowers are beautiful)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! Scrap and Chat sounds fun!!! Love the way you've used those tags...& the butterfly is such a cute touch. I'm sure she'll adore it. have FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to stop by and tell you how pretty your card is... I totally get being on a G45 roll, love them!♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Denise, does Graphic 45 have any kind of challenge on their blog? You should enter if they do, it's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just LOOOOVE those fussy cut sunflowers & you have masterfully placed them. Loving all the layers & such a great design too. Thanks so much for sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete