This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Botanical Tea Tag - Graphic 45

Hello Everyone

I am bursting to share that I got my new BoBunny DT box yesterday and it is just so amazing and absolutely packed with beautiful and gorgeous goodies! So I was playing last night and quickly had to get a project finished. Being in South Africa...I am normally the last one to receive a DT box.
But I am certainly not complaining and I am absolutely thrilled! ;-) I will share some new BoBunny goodness very shortly! ;-)

For now, I have a new tag to add to my Botanical Tea tag booklet.


And another shot.


I am having so much fun with these tags...there is not one that I don't absolutely love! ;-)

Well I hope you are finding some scrappy time!
Thanks so much for the visit!
Have a super evening!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. beautiful tag as always Denise! and of course want to see your new goodies - it's so excited to get DT packages)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Denise...I would love to see the whole collection soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous....loving those teensy weensy hessian flowers.....yum!!! And enjoy your new BB goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tag bases are uber bold & gorgeous! I also have that Cheery Lynn vine die. It's so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete