This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 26 December 2015

Merry Christmas

Hello Everyone

Apologies for being missing in action, but we have had terrible internet problems at home and it is still limping along but I can see today that I am able to get to my blog, so I am trying to post and hopefully it will co-operate.

Merry Christmas to you all and I really hope that you had a beautiful and blessed day yesterday.  I certainly did and it was lovely to spend time with the family and just celebrate Christmas and families.  We swam, we drank, we ate and just enjoyed it all! ;-)

I have some Christmas cards that I made that I still want to share, since I was not able to share them over the last few days.

The first one is a card using FabScraps Christmas Memories collection.


Here is a closer look.


I used a FabScraps stencil for the background too.

Next up is a card using BoBunnys Silver and Gold collection from a few years back.


A closer look...


I have 2 sets of pointsettia die-cuts and they certainly do come in handy at Christmas and make for such pretty embelishments.

Well it has taken me quite a few to post this, so the internet is obviously still not hundreds, but at least it is better than no connection at all.

Wishing you a super Boxing Day today and hoping it is spent with family and friends.
Enjoy the festive cheer.
Denise  x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Denise thanks for the Christmas wishes. I hope your internet problems are sorted soon. Absolutely adore the first card ( they are both fab)but that one is a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am GLAD you had such a lovely, relaxed, fun Christmas Day. I am SAD about your internet. I know how very, VERY frustrating that can be. Hope it improves quickly and soon. Or soon and goes quickly!! LOOOOVE these cards, especially the 'silver and gold' one....it's that pretty framing. Looks great!! Thanks for the bloggy love....I feel VERY special ;) .....and here's to a New year full of wonderful things, eh...& FASTER, more reliable internet for you would be nice too, I bet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards and I am glad you had a wonderful Christmas. It is so nice to spend time with family. We had such a nice day too. Beautiful weather and cold beers. Who would not be happy <3

    ReplyDelete