This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Cards - Penny Black Stamps

Hello Everyone

I hope you all had a good weekend and a good Monday!

In December I treated myself to some Penny Black stamps.  A Christmas present from Denise to Denise! LOL

Anyways, I started playing with them and here are 2 results. 


I did a lot of fussy cutting and added dimension.



One can really do so much with these pretty stamps. On this card I used different patterned papers and cardstock for the colouring of the leaves and flowers.  I also used some BoBunny pearlescents to add highlights.

Here is the second card and second stamp.


On this stamp I used watercolours to colour the flowers and leaves.


Again, I fussy cut the flowers and leaves and then layered them up.

I still have another 2 stamps from the same range and are still going to play with those.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super day!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. so pretty cards Denise! I think your stamps are great, and you can use it so many times and so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pressy from you to you! Any excuse eh??!!! LOVELY cards - those stamps look like they'll be way versatile, too:):) Looking forward to seeing the others!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness...this looks like a whole new level of addiction. So very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, they absolutely GOR-GE-OUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea of a selfie gift - then you're sure to receive exactly what you like. Gorgeous stamps Denise and I love the colour combos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely. I love their stamps and the colours are just so fresh and vibrant

    ReplyDelete