This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Scrap Affairs Magazine

Hello Everyone

I was delighted to have 3 projects featured in the last Scrap Affairs magazine.


This magazine has gone from strength to strength and I am really loving it so much! ;-)
I was also thrilled that a little part of my project was featured on the cover too!

Here were my projects.


and


and lastly my Christmas project.


I am so thankful and honoured! ;-)

The new issue of Scrap Affairs is out, but I am yet to get a copy!
I have some projects in that one too! ;-)

So if you are local, this is definitely the magazine to support! ;-)


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a super, scrappy day!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. congrats Denise! it's always great to be published in magazines ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Loooove all your creations in the mag....especially the altered case..... looks GREAT that you have a local scrap mag....FABULOUS work & the biggest of congrats. It's always a thrill, eh??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toot toot Denise !!! Big congratulations - your art is so worthy of publication. I'm sure you will inspire many crafters with your beautiful projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. You should be featured. Great projects too :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you must be pleased and proud that your "work" has been showcased.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on the publications Denise...that is awesome ♥

    ReplyDelete