This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 3 January 2016

Winter - 7 Dots Studio December Challenge

Hello Everyone

I had some time to play and create yesterday and have been wanting to play along with the 7 dots studio challenge for ages. 

Here is the December challenge.


And here is my take on it.


I really love this page and how it all just came together.


This is a close-up of the journalling and tells you what the page is about.

Our winters in South Africa are really mild, compared to the snowy and icy winters of other places.
So yes, we certainly have very chilly mornings and evenings, but the days are very mild and we still love going to the park, feeding the ducks and Joe has a good run around.

For this page I used bits and pieces from various 7 dots studio collections, Yuletide, Lost and Found and Cold Country. I also used some Blue Fern Studios chipboard pieces.

Here are some close-ups.


I used some beads and white sand to add texture to the background.




Well thanks so much for stopping by!
I really do so appreciate your visits and comments!

Have a super Sunday!
Denise x

9 comments:

  1. Oh MY! You certainly are doing a gorgeous job of your scrapping....must be a bit of free time, eh? Just lovely with the chippy and those little beads:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise! This is absolutely stunning! I just love your style!!! What a wonderful photo and take on the challenge! I want to thank you so much for your visit to my blog, too! Wishing you a very blessed and happy new year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute photo Denise! love this LO, it looks like YOUR winter, and that's great! sure you don't want to get our weather - 30 sm of snow in one evening ))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us for the 7 Dots Studio "Cold Weather" challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty boy page...and I love the pops of red you brought in with the tiny flowers...the stencil you used on the background is awesome...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice!! Thank you for joining us for the 7 Dots Studio "Cold Weather" challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and great! Loving those little red blooms, they go so well to this piece! Thank you so much for joining in to the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your winter is so different from mine :-) But I love it :-)
    Thank You for joining our challenge at 7 Dots Studio :-)

    ReplyDelete