This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 25 July 2016

I Love Adventure - BoBunny Take a Hike Collection

Hello Everyone

I am so thrilled to be staying with BoBunny for another term! ;-)
I cannot tell you what a joy and thrill it is to be on this team! ;-)

Anyways, I created a double pager, which is something that I have not done in years!
But I must admit, that I am really happy with it and how it turned out! ;-)


I used the Take a Hike Collection from BoBunny.  It was so perfect for these photo's of our fly fishing trip a few years ago.  It was 2010 and Joe was just 4 years old.
My boy turns 9 in 2 days...so yes, time has certainly rolled on.

Here are the individual pages.



I did some water colour effects, with gesso and stamping and also added some paint splashes.


I love these photo's of Joe and Johann.  They are so special!

Anyways, thanks for stopping by.
I really do appreciate your comments and love!

Have a super evening!
Denise x

BoBunny Supplies:

Take a Hike Patterned Papers
Take a Hike Combo Sticker
Take a Hike Noteworthy
Take a Hike Brads
Take a Hike Layered Chipboard
Take a Hike Misc. Me 
Stickable Stencils - Love
Stickable Stencils - Lots of Love
Stamps - Distressed Textures


7 comments:

  1. beautiful layouts Denise! this collection is perfect! ))) and congrats with your another term! )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! LOVELY to see a double....& the papers are perfect for your pages..... :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous double! Love the closer views great touch of background colors, great photos! I don't do many doubles either! Love the little clusters on the edges too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout Denise and happy birthday to Joe! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pragtige LO Denise! Ek hou van die warm kleure van die papier en jou agtergrond MM is perfek!! Tsk! Ek is maar dom, hoe 'reply' ek as iemand op een van my log posts kommentaar gelewe het? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely boy layout. Those colours are wonderful so earthy. Lovely photos too. Special moments for your boys. :D

    ReplyDelete