This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Misc. Me - BoBunny Bella Rosa Collection

Hello Everyone

I was recently up on the BoBunny blog with some Misc. Me spreads.
We had recently gone to a wedding and it was the perfect project to document all those fabulous photo's! ;-)

I would love it, if you popped along and had a look.

But here's some sneak peaks of the day.




Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a great evening! ;-)

xx

5 comments:

  1. This looks lovely.... Off for a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful project Denise! just would like to know - your butterflies glued over the pockets?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning project. Love the colours and the punched banners are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Those butterflies....looking lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks great...I am off to have a look see.

    ReplyDelete