This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 5 January 2017

ClipBoard - Penelope Dee Tea Time

Hello Everyone
 
I hope that 2017 is treating you well and that it's been a really good start to a really great year! ;-)
 
I am sharing a project today that I made months ago, for a class and just have not had time to share.
It's a clipboard for 2017.
 
The photo's are not so great, as they were taken with my phone, but I think you will get the idea.
 
 

 
 
I used the gorgeous Tea Time Collection from Penelope Dee.
 
I created a patchwork design for the background.
 
 
 
I did some crackle paste stencilling, along with some distress ink stencilling too.
 
 
 
It has a French Country feel to it, which I absolutely love.
 
I am yet to get this clipboard back from my teaching shop but it will be going up on my scrapbook table at home.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really do appreciate the visits.
Have a super day!
Denise x


8 comments:

  1. New fave! I adore French country style & this ticks all the boxes. Looove that little teapot image, too:) Hope you get it back soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the pretty colors and floral patterns and I love tea pots!! you are off to a beautiful start in your creating for this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous! I love your patchwork. Wishing you and your family all the best for a fabulous 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh delicious - I'm a big fan of the French country style too and this is absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I love that patchwork background. This was a fabulous range. Loved working with it too. A lovely piece to put up <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. DELIGHTFUL. Love this Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely adorable clipboard Denise! a love this palette looks so fresh! ))))

    ReplyDelete