This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Don't Forget to Smile Layout - ScrapBerry's Tropics

Hello Everyone
 
I was up on the ScrapBerry's blog here with a mixed media layout! ;-)
I really love this bright and sunny page! ;-)
 
This ScrapBerry's Tropics collection is really so gorgeous and I would love it if you popped along and had a look.
 
Here's a sneek peak! ;-)
 
 
 
ScrapBerry's Supplies:
 
I also used the gorgeous "crackled" stencil from Design Worx on the background.
 
Thanks ever so much for always popping by!
I can't tell you how much I appreciate your comments and love!
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this colour... Looks great with the gesso - very subtle. Lovely flower cluster and a very sweet photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously colorful.. off for a look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful flower clusters - the showcase that photo sooo well. LOVE the unusual colour combo, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful details as always Denise! great background and colour combo! )))

    ReplyDelete