This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 1 June 2017

Friendship Card

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a friendship card, that I made for a friend of mine.
We have a "Desperate Housewives" group that meets every Tuesday and it really is such soul food for me! So one of the ladies has been through a really tough time over the last few months and the group crocheted her a beautiful blanket and we gave her a card.

Here is the card that I made.


I used orange and yellow acrylic paint and a sponge to create the background and then stamped with some brown ink and a BoBunny stamp.

The big sunflower I stamped and coloured with the same acrylic paints and just used a lit bit of water to get the paint moving easier. I then used BoBunny Pearlescent to add the black seeds in the centre.


I've had this Petaluma stamp for ages. It's certainly one of my favourites.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous day!
Denise x


5 comments:

  1. This is possibly the BEST card I have ever seen. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful card, sunny, bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A vibrant and sunshiny card, bound to brighten any one's day and I love the sound of your group. How wonderful to meet, to laugh and cry together, to support one another through life's journey. The rug will be warm in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how bright and sunny card Denise! fab design! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, I love sunflowers, they have happy faces.. I hope your friend is doing much better soon..

    ReplyDelete