This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 8 October 2017

Mixed Media Tag - Distress Oxides

Hello Everyone

My internet and telephone line is still off.  It is going on 4 weeks now.
It is really not funny anymore and I sure hope that this week it will be resolved.

I hope that you have been having a great weekend and that you got some time to create.
I got some great crafty time and have a mixed media tag to share.


I absolutely adore my distress oxides and really loved this spotty background that I created, on some old music paper.  I used Broken China and Wilted Violet.
I also coloured the delicate chipboard piece with Broken China too.


I then added some leaf diecuts and my own handmade flower.
This little layered flower is just the perfeect touch. LOL

Lastly I used a rub-on that I had for ages and gave this general tag a little title.

Have you played with distress oxides?
I promise you they are amazing and you will not be able to put them down! ;-)

I hope you have a super evening!
Cheers for now!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Really beautiful.. i love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise! Your tag is absolutely beautiful! I love what you did with the distress oxide inks! WOW! Also, I hope all is well with you! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning with the purple and teal colours. You've made splendid use of the delicious Oxides. I can't get enough of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this color combo and intricate design Denise! fab tag )))

    ReplyDelete