This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 27 October 2017

Wonderful Time of the Year - BoBunny Christmas Carousel - Mixed Media Layout

Hello Everyone

I am up here on the BoBunny Blog today.
I am using the very pretty Christmas Carousel collection.

I would really love it if you popped along and had a look at the details.

Here is a sneak peek.

Carousel Christmas_Mixed Media Layout_Denise_11 Oct_03

I have, lately, also had so much fun creating my own flowers.
So these little white flowers are my own handmade one's.

Thanks again for popping in!
I really do so appreciate your visits!

Hope to see you back soon!
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, Denise, it's nice to visit your blog again. I love the deer on your page--both the pretty one on the paper and the silly one in the photo. :) What a gorgeous page you have made!

    We are actually having our first snowfall of the season here today, so I am definitely getting in the Christmas spirit.

    Hope that you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your sneak peak looks so intresting! and also should say I adore deers, so popped along to the blog )))

    ReplyDelete