This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 17 November 2017

Sparkle - Mixed Media Layout - Penelope Dee Feathered

Hello Everyone

Happy Friday to you! ;-)
I am back with another mixed media layout today, using the Penelope Dee Feathered Collection.


I love this photo of my sister and I.  It was taken in February and it was at her husbands 50th Birthday party.  We sure did have a blast.

I fussy cut a number of elements, but also used a stencil and gesso on the background.


I used a purple pen to outline the stencilling and it really added so much to it.


I also used a piece of lace that I have had for ages and added some enamel dots to it.


I sure love the succulent blooms and bits on this collection and again they were perfect to fussy cut.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate your visits and comments!

Have a fabulous Friday!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Denise! What a beautiful layout! I absolutely LOVE the photo of you and your sister. Your page totally meets the criteria for the Challenge YOUrself challenge this month if you are interested in joining us!! http://scrap-challenge-yourself.blogspot.ca/ Thanks also for your visit to my blog! HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous photo and you've scrapped it perfectly Denise. Love the touch of lace and the stencil work.

    ReplyDelete