This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 4 December 2017

Vintage Altered Christmas Lantern - BoBunny Carousel Christmas Collection

Hello Everyone

It sure is the silly season and the days are just flying by, with so much to do! ;-)
I hope that you are well....

I am up on the BoBunny blog today and would really love it if you popped over and had a look.

Here's a little sneak peek! ;-) I handmade these flowers with BoBunny Cardstock.

Carousel Christmas_Christmas Decoration_Denise_25 Nov_03

I really love how this piece came out and it will definitely be a part of our Christmas decorations this year.

Thanks for coming by and visiting me!
I really do appreciate it so much!

Have a great day!
Denise x

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Floral, Wonder, Magic, Believe, Holly/ Carousel Christmas
Cardstock: Tutu Dot, Clover Dot
Pearlescent: Gold, Sugar
Die-cuts: Christmas Card
Foil Transfers: Filagree Copper

2 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! off for a look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Absolutely amazing, Denise!! I am off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete