This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 12 February 2018

Vintage Art Journal - BoBunny Charmed Collection

Hello Everyone

I hope that you had a good weekend and that Monday was gentle on you! ;-)

I am up on the BoBunny blog here with a double art journal page, that I really did so enjoy creating and I absolutely love! ;-)


I would love it if you popped along and had a look at the details.

BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Beauty, Perfection, Curious, Petals/ Charmed

Stickable Stencils: Brocade

Designer Notebooks: Juliet Collection 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate the visit!
Have a super Monday!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. wow! what a beautiful art Denise! )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful....love the colour combo and the sentiment. I must give it a try. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages... so pretty..

    ReplyDelete